WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ALL-KENYANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: What happend???
Replies: 6 Views: 921

t150 19.06.12 - 04:15am
The group was formed to.take care of the other boring groups, and itself its turning out to be onw. lets do something *

chebet 19.06.12 - 05:05pm
The founder i think disapeared and everything seem so last year it needs to be updatedread.GIFnimejoin juzi but nikodisapointedmanicure.GIF *

t150 20.06.12 - 06:27am
it has turned out to be one of the borin groups it was to replace *

chickdy 20.06.12 - 07:42pm
hey newbies how you doing?
this was the best Kenyan group until a year ago when
........ wacha niseme kwa kiswahili coz kuna fala mwingine anatuwatch kibig brother.
Huyu tikteta nadhani ni admin wa prodigits alikam akachuja wasee wote popular hapa akadelete topics kadhaa, akiclaim owner wa hii group ame create usernames kadhaa hapa ndio group yake ikae smarta.
pia me Nilikuwa nimechujwa but nilimanage kurudi.
So mwenye hii group alifukuzwa na tikteta akaichukua, yeye ndio anairun.
sijui kama akishika rada ata delete hii reply yangu, worse still atanichuja for the third time.

So that's the story, but with you and the rest of us who are in here we can still make it interesting.
KARIBU! *

chickdy 20.06.12 - 07:42pm
hey newbies how you doing?
this was the best Kenyan group until a year ago when
........ wacha niseme kwa kiswahili coz kuna fala mwingine anatuwatch kibig brother.
Huyu tikteta nadhani ni admin wa prodigits alikam akachuja wasee wote popular hapa akadelete topics kadhaa, akiclaim owner wa hii group ame create usernames kadhaa hapa ndio group yake ikae smarta.
pia me Nilikuwa nimechujwa but nilimanage kurudi.
So mwenye hii group alifukuzwa na tikteta akaichukua, yeye ndio anairun.
sijui kama akishika rada ata delete hii reply yangu, worse still atanichuja for the third time.

So that's the story, but with you and the rest of us who are in here we can still make it interesting.
KARIBU! *

chebet 20.06.12 - 08:35pm
Najua hao ma admin ju mi uspend tym yangu forums,nway hope itarudi kuwa normal *

t150 22.06.12 - 10:33am
si basi tuirudishe form *

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search