WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ALL-KENYANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: Love,infatuation,breakup
Replies: 15 Views: 1067

shiiru 22.08.11 - 01:11pm
Love...They say love is a temporary insanity to love & to be loved by another that hits us when we least expect it..yea,when we least expect it.Infact its added(2 prove the least expctd part)that; follow love and it will flee,flee love and it will follow.From that sentence,it is clear that there r 2 ways of falling inlove: by incidence ie.natural hooking up and by infatuation ie.going after 'love'.As women we vunerable 2 the 2.We fall in love with that swit guy that makes our world spin,the one that calls when ur down,drops off(not sending)flowers @ ur workplace(neva mind the look they get frm other men as they walk in the middle of nai cbd with a bunch of flwrs and a box of candy)that guy that seems to always know what to say,what u want and when u want it..On the other hand,we also love or rather become infatuated with that strong,aggresive,arrogant, y guy that always puts himself first. *

shiiru 22.08.11 - 01:29pm
We(some of us)like the guy that treats most pple like jerks but treats u kinda nycly,the feelin we get of wanting to 'change him' makes us stick in the rltshp.Away with the niceness,kindness & gentleness,the guy puts u in ur place,tells u when ur wrong/being a total toi.Doesnt give in to u even if u whine and nag..and atleast u get to argue once in a while..(unlike the othr typ o guy who'll alwys say..'youre right baby,..swty,anything u say,angel)..nkt! -all this combined makes us ooze respect 4 the masculine confident(yea as uve already guessed...)bad boy.Along that line,i remember when i was in class 5.Thea was this boy...Salim(not real name).He used to sit a row besides me.He waz the rich spoilt kinda bad boy with lotsa money(ambassador's kid),xpensive cologne,,,all the gals in class wanted him.They were some rumors going round that he could buy a gal chips in exchange of a kiss over lunchtime tho i neva confimed that myself.By 2nd term,i was already head ovr heels into him but did nothing abt it. *

shiiru 22.08.11 - 01:44pm
My deskmate kept tellin me to make a move but i didnt bother.He was too much of a player,i kept telling myself.My ifatuation got xo big tht i had created my own world where him and me were an item,..stealing a pic of his face he used 2 keep in his desk & takin it hme with me.I could stare @ his face b4 i slept and when i woke up.By 3rd term,we were already frnds..me n salim but he didnt see me as more than that/sense my luv 4 him.We kuld walk home 2gthr & i assumed we were gettin rily close 2 fall inlove.One day early morng b4 the Nov exams,i walkd into class to find him and my deskmate kissin with 2 other gals in the classroom laughng & giggling as the two 'luvbirds' kissed *

shiiru 22.08.11 - 01:59pm
I felt xo betrayed,it almost killed me..I couldnt eat for 2 days(how stupid waz that)and cried for 5days.I slwly distanced myslf frm him,tore up his pic,changed seats with my deskmate & moved on from that twisted 'luv'...I found it funny how in haeskul durin the music fests,frm3,the same Salim was beggin me 2 be his gal,an offer i turned dwn pap!.Whichever type of luv u fall in...be it hookin up or infatuation,its always gd 2 guard ua heart & puttin limits as to how much u can make smeone part of ua life..coz this 'part'/limit that ull set 4 ua hrt,will determine how painful/hard ua breakup will be.Gals,guard ua heart.Luv will come and go but ull always be thea 4 u...Btw,gd luck if ur in a relationship,be it a :- me myself nd i,me myself nd her,me myself nd my hand(sm men),me myself nd my toy,or,me myself and him rltshp..Nyc day yall *

ladyjayd 22.08.11 - 05:05pm
U shudda fought 4 ua love gal *

timo2 22.08.11 - 06:00pm
hehe.I had sch a gf in class 3.We were doing the nionyeshe nikuonyeshe stuff till we got caught in the loos one day *

swrykay 22.08.11 - 07:13pm
Goodguys all the way...badboys can be such a heartache i can see! *

jinias 22.08.11 - 08:03pm
haha.nyc evening shii *

rispian 22.08.11 - 08:20pm
Gal,my 1st crush was waaaay worser *

chckann 23.08.11 - 05:54pm
*Disclaimer*:The described 2 'loves' are found in lez rltshps too.hehe *

wm2m3 23.08.11 - 05:55pm
Me myself n my hand..dead.GIF *

mummo 23.08.11 - 06:58pm
Myn was the other way round a couple of months back.I couldnt get the b****rd off my back *

kijanna 23.08.11 - 08:05pm
Hiyo chuo yenyu ni kali.class 5 watu washaanza munju-osis kiu Alehandro,Maria? eeh *

chaarlow 24.08.11 - 02:49pm
Usiblame Salim sana..@ that age,pia me nilikuwa napenda kut**a sana.He saw u were a complex or sofisticated chic whom he respected and viewed the other chics like ur deskmate as loose gals *

bonoko 24.08.11 - 03:35pm
I agree with charlo.The fact that he made u his friend is proof enaff tht he felt smthing for u but maybe u came off as the serious not into mapenzi thats why ur deskie filled the 'physical' space he wasnt gettin from u *

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search