ALL-KENYANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: I hate men
Replies: 35 Views: 1405

mari99 9.08.11 - 04:57pm
Wai do men have 2 lie? Wai do men lyke ? *

chickdy 9.08.11 - 05:35pm
Coz its their nature 2 lie and sleep around...u can make the best out of that situation by either remaining single or u also play their game *

g.kay 9.08.11 - 06:41pm
Not al men are dat way, just like not al ladiez are faithful n honest.. It dependz on an individual'z principlez *

ezohh 9.08.11 - 06:49pm
Women lie men lie women lie men lie MONEY DONT LIE *

lowcoh 9.08.11 - 08:52pm
We do coz yall let us *

300000ax 10.08.11 - 09:14am
n y do women lie????? *

jerem_y 10.08.11 - 09:45am
We all lie.. *

whiyzkid 10.08.11 - 09:59am
Lemme tell u why through a storo...

One day while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river,his axe fell into the river.When he cried out,the Lord appeared and asked,'why are u crying?' the woodcutter replied his axe has fallen into the river and he needed his axe 2 make his living.The Lord reached down & pulled up a golden axe frm the bottom of the river and asked, 'is this ur axe?' the woodcutter replied, no.The Lord again reached down and pulld up a silver axe 'is this ur axe?' ,the lord asked.Again,the woodcutter replied no.The Lord reached down & this tym pulled out an iron axe.'Is this ur axe',the Lord asked.'Yes' he replied.The lord pleased with his honesty gave him all the 3 axes to keep and the woodcutter went home happily.Sometym later,the woodcutter was walkin with his wife along the riverbank and his wife accidntally fell into the river.When he cried out,the Lord appeared again and asked him 'why are u crying?'. 'Oh Lord,my wife has fallen into the river'. *

whiyzkid 10.08.11 - 10:07am
The Lord reached down and pulled out Angelina Jolie.'Is this ur wife?',the Lord asked..'Yes' cried the woodcutter.The Lord was furious.'You lied ! That is an untruth'.The woodcutter fell 2 his knees and cried,'Oh,pliz forgive me Lord.You see,if i had said no to Angelina Jolie,you would have pulld up Jennifer Lopez.Then if i also said 'no' to her,you would hav pulld out my wife.Had i then said 'Yes',you would hav then given me all the 3.Lord,im a poor man.Im not able to take care of 3 wives and i luv my wife such that i dnt wnt to share her with anyone.Thats why i said yes to Angelina Jolie'.

The moral of the storo:whenever men lie,its coz its for a good and honorable reason.And for the benefit of others.Mostly his wife or gf! *

anne5 10.08.11 - 11:22am
Some movies like 'He's just not that into you ' are a real eye-opener especially when it comes to men and lying.It made me see how they lie b4 dating u,on the date,and when ur in a rltshp *

vivicafx 10.08.11 - 11:55am
bcoz they are schweepid dandruffs and a**holes that only care abt themselves *

kanono 10.08.11 - 01:20pm
For the same reason you and everyone else lies *

tarwiz 10.08.11 - 01:31pm
We lie to get u to bed..women lie to get money from us.Simple nd truthful fact *

chickdy 10.08.11 - 02:19pm
Hehehe whizkid.me love ur story,so wats the story behind women lying? *

distabya 10.08.11 - 02:45pm
I feel u mari99,these men...they lie too much.Telling u that ur tha only one for them when in reality they want every woman that walks by,they tell u that ur irreplacable but if u break up they are with another gal in a day or two..they say they are faithful when they r usually out banging a chic frm jobo or a random chips funga frm a club.They lie that they know what they want(you),then u find out they dont even know what they want in life *

kkitombi 10.08.11 - 03:41pm
Thats us hehe.We are predatory by nature and will say and do anything to get our d***s wet.Its up to yall to watch out and not believe us too much.@mari,if uve fallen 4 it b4,then toughen up and dont be gullible again *

mboorefu 10.08.11 - 03:47pm
Tutasay anything 2 see u naked.But ni fair pia coz pia nyinyi lie alot eg. 'haki ni kubwa'...'of course nimemeza'..And the mother of them all: 'yes baby,nimecum!' *

hildaah 10.08.11 - 03:52pm
Its jst that they r poor @ it..Merely tryin and failing miserably to compete with our(ladies)natural born ability to spin falsehoods *

k.major 10.08.11 - 03:56pm
Bcoz we just want a quiet life bila naggings and inquisitions from women *

jalango 10.08.11 - 04:16pm
@lowcoh,i support ur point.We lie sometimes coz thats what you need to hear.Imagine kuenda shooping na dame.Ana try on a jeans or skirt then anakuuliza ..so does my look big in this? *

ddrogba 10.08.11 - 04:29pm
Im not liking this 'women power' thing.Now ur questioning men's characters? ama yall are secretly plotting a paradime power shift? *

timo2 10.08.11 - 04:36pm
@drogba,it has already started shifting where iam(USIU lecture room).The girls rule here....iam outnumbured *

ddrogba 10.08.11 - 04:41pm
hehe pole.Isnt it a gud thing to be out-numbered by hot chics? *

timo2 10.08.11 - 04:45pm
Not when they are loud and gossipy.Im so glad we are finishing exams....niondokee kelele *

mummo 10.08.11 - 07:07pm
@Hilda,haha.They lie but they get the flack.Its coz we lie better n gat better game,them they always get pants down *

cephei 10.08.11 - 08:02pm
Any man that doesn't lie to his woman is doing her an injustice. *

mresh2 10.08.11 - 08:48pm
People lie sometyms for various reasons mostly to cover their asses,to mislead(A.Mutua),bec.of fear and so on... *

njo.ro 11.08.11 - 07:39pm
Sorry to say this but its you women who make/create a situation in which we have to lie *

frasha 11.08.11 - 07:40pm
I think women lie more.Just look what Eve's lying made Adam do... *

wakaflka 11.08.11 - 08:40pm
coz chics cant handle the truth *

nellydn 11.08.11 - 08:58pm
Its in their DNA *

antoh 12.08.11 - 08:14pm
Men dont lie.They just say it like it is *

tobiko 12.08.11 - 09:27pm
We all lie...no biggie,life's a mother fu.....situations make us lie *

haroyuki 13.08.11 - 09:57pm
I think if u eat nyama ya kuku leo kesho ul hav2 eat ya mbuzi.n it depen wit how kuku tasted kupakua yote yote(feedbacks *

mari99 16.08.11 - 09:22am
Alekie we dnt. Men beta change na ustp taking chiqs kama chipo funga *

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search