WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ALL-KENYANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: Her or yr place?
Replies: 20 Views: 771

otosh 4.08.11 - 02:06pm
Its preety shameful seeing a dude (as i saw 1day) being thrown out of a chic's hse 6am on a Sunday mrng after spending a nite of passion or rather a one night stand @ the gal's hse.Its common knowledge tht when a guy takes a chic to his place @ night,in the mrng it will usually end/they will uslly part ways aftr a morning glory,romantic breakfast and a goodbye kiss..even if its a chipsfunga.But in the case of a chic,she'll try all means to get rid of the dude politely,and even if it means getting abusive,creating a scene or calling up her gf.Not all do this but most do this and they do it so tht he dsnt bekam too attached and to drive the point home that he was just a one night stand and nothing more...Guyz,which are u or what do u prefer? taking her to your place or going 2 hers.Chics,same qstn,his or ur place? *

lunngula 4.08.11 - 03:29pm
Trust me dude.When that time comes,it doesnt matter one bit..its not the where but the who that matters..]hmmm (Memoirs of last weekend) *

hellen 4.08.11 - 03:54pm
Makofi kwa huyo msishana 4 a jobo well doneclap2.GIF..:D! *

pitarapa 4.08.11 - 04:17pm
You can always opt for the backseat of the car... *

kamah 4.08.11 - 04:40pm
Hers cuz i dont have 2 kip washing my sheets *

masjide 4.08.11 - 04:45pm
If its just a regular chipo then my place but if its a really btfl mature chic ive gotten 'feelings' for,id start worrying bout how i got out in the mornin bila making the sheets,putting away the clothes..... *

mtikubwa 4.08.11 - 04:47pm
My place,thats where the hidden cameras are..hahahaha *

k.major 4.08.11 - 05:29pm
I noted that if its a date,the girl will usually take me 2 her place coz its more comfortable for her and she will feel safer.But if its a random chic from a rave,she'll want 2 tag along with me...dont know why *

slyr0x 4.08.11 - 05:46pm
lolest at hellens :D *

sidneey 4.08.11 - 05:49pm
I know of a chic who took a guy to her place,they had s*x,fell asleep,in the wee hrs,the guy woke up and started stealing stuff.The roommate of the girl saw him and started screaming.They both tried to confront him but he beat them and escaped with her purse... *

tarwiz 4.08.11 - 05:55pm
Wengine ni mafreaks.Unaenda kwake u find chains,handcuffs,whips..Asubuhi you get outta there feeling like a Nyeri donkey..Me sinanga rule tho,ati its always my place..it will depend on many things *

tasha.9 4.08.11 - 06:10pm
Doesnt matter *

ddrogba 4.08.11 - 06:16pm
If that night im on my gentleman mode,taking her back to her place nd all then definetly we'll end up in her place after she invites me in..if im in my player mode,the act will happen right about anywhere we feel like boinking *

nyeti 4.08.11 - 06:50pm

2 nyts ago.....

Me: so unafikaje home? its preety late,are ua buses and mats still operational at this tym

Her: imagine no.They r very rare past 1 and im preety scared walkin 2 where they ply all alone

Me: si then ull just catch a taxi the next street?

Her: aahhh.i forgot 2 carry some cab fare *deep breathe,looking down*.....(kanathani nina ndai)

Me: *evil grin* zit ok then if we catch a taxi 2gthr 2 my place?ill drop u @ ur place kesho mrng.

***next morning*** Me: weh,toka uende kwenyu ......(dont u just luv chps fungas)

mummo 4.08.11 - 07:03pm
Depends on how easy it'll be afterwards to go seperate ways judging by how ive studied him *

kijanna 4.08.11 - 07:50pm
A diff place..i dont wanna be the subject of thoz mama wa mtaa: mnaonanga huyo kijana? kila siku an*leta tu wanawake tofauti kwake.mwanaume malaya tu..... *

shiiru 4.08.11 - 08:01pm
Im naht that type of gal *

akukudng 4.08.11 - 08:24pm
Thats not the time to worry,its a lucky opportunity 2 have max fun.Any place can do,be it in the bdroom,the club restrooms,in the car,behind a tree,on top of a roof.. *

kumahott 4.08.11 - 08:41pm
Hehe.Agree 100%.s*x is spontanious n cant be planned 4 espcly when it hits both of u hard..mmhh *

0esther4 4.08.11 - 10:09pm
Neither of the 2..jst get a descent upclass hotel room *

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search