WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ALL-KENYANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: Hi,..m new
Replies: 22 Views: 895

chckann 14.07.11 - 09:35pm
Hey yall,excuse me but i couldnt enter here just silently..I havent finished 30 mins after joining but im laughing my a** off on just 1 topic..ive downloaded 2 rnb sngs and wow,u guyz r just off tha hook..some membrs sound rily familiar..@chickdy,thanx alot...hope yll dont mind that im lez *

mummo 15.07.11 - 08:12am
Welcome girl *

k.major 15.07.11 - 11:10am
We used to crucify the 'lez' kitambo(msehja on the nails,onyncha on the whips..)but after they started resurrecting,we just gave up..plus they turned out 2 be kul too soooo,i guess its karibu sana chica *

nyeti 15.07.11 - 12:46pm
Leta pesa za chamaa kwanza *

davvie1 15.07.11 - 02:06pm
Welkm 2 the skul gal...where pple smoke,buy,sell,lose ,,a skul where u find the gud,the bad,the ugly,The bold and the beautiful..where the word p***y,a** is a verb.madness,s*x,theft,corruption,etc..now have a seat and enjoy ur stay *

300000ax 15.07.11 - 02:39pm
@dayy....abxolutly.....!!!!!!

msehja 15.07.11 - 03:01pm
Wetcome to da group gyal... *

twittre 15.07.11 - 04:09pm
Hia u only need fingers 2 type and click reply,brains ull use coming up with an insult when someone chokozas u.Kip tough *

oboya 15.07.11 - 05:04pm
Karibu lakini usikae karibu..ngoja i finiss this fiss and ugali first *

lunngula 15.07.11 - 07:31pm
U shuld 1st sign this agreement
:::The Lungush Agreement:::

This lungush agreement(herein after referred 2 as the 'Agreement')is entered into on the 15th__day__of__July__2011,by you,between lungula and chickann.This agreement shall cover the following rules and principles;
1 . Thou will not accept another female/male frm ths group to touch/sweet talk you apart from lunngula
2 . lunngula will have full access to ur bodily protrudings and intrudings
3 . We hookup whenever the mood strikes ME.so dont keep calling
4 . No plans made in advance..that is why u are called 'backup' unless you are frm out of town then its only a one time advanced arrangment
5 . No extra clothing..dont want ur leaving any clthes behind when u leave

lunngula 15.07.11 - 07:50pm
***N.B Agreement Tips***
The aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder of the agreement,it will automatically become null and void and you will then be blocked from the LUNGULA LIST and deleted from the phone memry and email list untill ur silly understands the rules

Parti ting party signature__________
Date_________
Phone__________

Parti ting party signature___lunngula___
Date__15/7/11__
Phone__07223382127__

threten 15.07.11 - 08:13pm
Would have said hi and welkam but my brain is loaned on hire to mike sonko *

kimanii 15.07.11 - 08:17pm
Wero werokaamuu na wakinya kwa orro kenyans ee sitidauni.wero.... *

mboorefu 15.07.11 - 08:43pm
Class,now thats how how ur supposed to introduce urself if ur a newbie.Ok,on with the lesson,*clicks play, flick continues showing on the clsroom tv* *

chickdy 15.07.11 - 08:45pm
Hahahaha...y'all crazy.karibu chkann.enjoy *

mtikubwa 15.07.11 - 09:09pm
Nyc name ann..myn says all abt me.If you need anything,and i mean aaanything *wink* holla @ ur boy... *

ladyjayd 15.07.11 - 09:32pm
Just 1 advice gal,smetyms its gud 2 remain silent here coz anything u say will be misquoted then used against you..but still,have fun *

chckann 15.07.11 - 09:48pm
@nyeti,lol.how much? @lungula,hehehe sori,i dont have my biro with me @chickdy,ladyjayd,thanks @mtikubwa,really??anything? no strings attached? *

mtikubwa 15.07.11 - 10:02pm
Ofcourse 2 things will have 2 be attached *wink* *

chckann 15.07.11 - 10:19pm
hahahahaha.no thanks.im single but not str8 or that desperate...gdnyt nawty one *

hellen 16.07.11 - 09:43am
@kimanii,l0lz...now,now,now...kumbe theaz a classroom tv dat showz censored stuff?awkay..hehe,,am just ere to deliver dis msg 4rm our cute prin l...considering itz on a ka weekend he wld lyk thoz studentz who snore ni kama wamelipwa hence disturbing 'sleeping peace' of oda studentz oooo.....na thoze who sleepwalk gosh!some1 almost dismantled me last nyt,nktoesteppd!!e.g 30000ax,man.key,4ooh4,timo,mwenyeji n martoh!!!..Dr.Ming Pwing Chi z ere to just check on you guyz,so dnt get lost now dat we gat A.k.P(All Kenyanz Pub) offerin free booz leo.he also wishd u cocolastic wknd full of minimised intoxikationz!he also blew air_kissez 2 ol dem lassiez(mwazijihitaji ama nimrudushie??)..i kan c hilda na ladyj wakinunguna hapo kwa corner......kwani hazitoshi??hehe,anyhooz i hereby werikamu u anngurl,i op huyo watchie(brayyo) wazn too hard on you. *

jinias 16.07.11 - 11:41am
haha.u gatta luv this group *

chckann 16.07.11 - 04:28pm
hehe.thanks alot hellen,ur funny..@jinias,next time ur uploading,pliz gt me atlst 5 kesha songs,u knw,like;tiktok,who we are,..id really appreciate it *

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search