WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ALL-KENYANS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ALL-KENYANS > Topics

Subject: Ladies th right size.
Replies: 19 Views: 1013

donmurra 11.07.11 - 09:29am
Ladies what is th wright size of a bonoko. Id like 2 now so tht i can upgrade mine 2 th right size coz i have a PIMPLE as a bonoko. *

demarco 11.07.11 - 11:45am
hahaha.yani umeamua kujianika hivyo live live ka panty mzee ya gikosh? *

mboorefu 11.07.11 - 01:07pm
We wacha..ka uko serious naeza kupea tips kadhaa...ungeweka topic ya p***y size..gat a couple-a complnts and qstns hyo sctr *

onynchah 11.07.11 - 03:09pm
AD(Already Discussed).Ni vizuri kupitia archives b4 posting *

slyr0x 11.07.11 - 04:33pm
its nt abt hw big or small oscar is! its abt hw wll u cn lay oscar! u cn hv a 9inch bt u stl lyk a sack of potatoe! *

antoh 11.07.11 - 04:48pm
U shuld already have an answer to that according to the chcs uve had judging by their reactions..kwani how many chics have u boinked? *

kijanna 11.07.11 - 06:45pm
On both extremes its a stress(like in ur case).But it also depends with the size of the manhole(no offence ladies) *

madtrax 11.07.11 - 07:25pm
Just find a chic with a small cat and live happily ever after.Its like having a small foot (size 4) and going 4 surgery ndio uweze kuvaa kiatu size 8,when you can just find a fitting size 4 shoe and wear happily ever after *

oboya 11.07.11 - 07:55pm
We ni wale wanaume wanavalishangwa strap-ons by their wives coz dingdong ni kasmall sana?..haiya me i thot it was just an urban myth *

timo2 11.07.11 - 07:58pm
Have a pal with a kasmall one too.He once ran and slammed into a wall with an erect and broke his...nose..hahahaha *

martoh3 11.07.11 - 08:07pm
hiyo kare timo,hehehe *

peris09 11.07.11 - 08:40pm
6 nd above is ok by me *

sharon_n 11.07.11 - 08:48pm
Anything above 4 inches can do the job,,as long as you know what you are doing *

msehja 11.07.11 - 09:20pm
U gals are too kind on this guy.Dude,endea pump b4 stocks run out;nairobis*xshop,kenyanolinepharmacy.com,nairobilove.net,nairobi69.com,doctorcrocodilo.com...chagua ni lako. *

hewolf 11.07.11 - 09:31pm
@don,ofcos bigger better.Enlargement pap!.Cmon,even lesbians luv big thngs,thats why they use strapons,vibes,cucumbers,carrots and whatever phallic objects they can lay their hands on.....ama ushaiona a small ? *

vuvuzla 12.07.11 - 06:22am
Have a friend who works in South Sudan.He once told me a stori of a certain confession he got from a ugandan prostute in Juba who he was helping out after she waz thrown out of a moving car by a client.During their long talk,she told him of the fact tht the average Dinka tribesman is carrying a 9 or 10 inch tool..some go as long as 14-15 and how these massive guys are a pain in the cervix(literally) Hav no sense of foreplay and c*m in less than a minute leaving her p***y aching like hell.But she vumilias coz they pay in big dollars.On tha othr hand, a kenyan or ugandan resident of Juba will pay her much less but bring her to thru foreplay and oral stimulation.Btw ati in Bugandan culture,if u cant bring a gal to b4 penetration,she has a right to cheat on u.Simple as that..@ donmurra,si size,ni skillz tht mttr. *

stivo9 12.07.11 - 12:09pm
usijali,kuna wadhii wana pensil kubwa lakini hawajui kuchora *

miksonko 12.07.11 - 04:52pm
Whas mo important is to get a gal who will luv u for u and what u hav in ua boxer..im sua u dont want a chic going 'he was really tall and cute and i was so attracted to him,and then the time finally came to have s*x.I was so hot for him but when he took off his ,i just wanted to cry..it was so small.I was depressed for days afterwards and then we broke up.I couldnt tell him why'..hahaha.take my advice coz this can be a big blow! *

felixxo 12.07.11 - 09:55pm
Its not the size of the bulldog but the size of fight it puts up that matters *

* ALL-KENYANS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ALL-KENYANS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search